Sqoop, mail # dev - Re: [parquet-dev] Will parquet support ETL tools like Hadoop Sqoop

+
Marcel Kornacker 2013-09-30, 20:33
+
Jason Altekruse 2013-10-01, 01:09
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-10-01, 02:44
+
DB Tsai 2013-10-01, 04:47
Re: [parquet-dev] Will parquet support ETL tools like Hadoop Sqoop
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-10-01, 14:05
THe idea to use HCatalog is you are future proof and format agnostic.
RCFile, ORCFile, SequenceFile (which was not supported in exports from
Sqoop until HCatalog support) and any fileformat which has an Hive Serde
implemented.

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE