Pig, mail # user - How can I pass command-line parameters with whitespace to an apache pig script?

+
Abhijit Chanda 2013-04-24, 11:25
+
David LaBarbera 2013-04-24, 14:42
Re: How can I pass command-line parameters with whitespace to an apache pig script?
centerqi hu 2013-04-24, 16:30
You should pass  -param flt="a1==1 AND a2==2"

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]|齐忠
+