MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Yarn - samples

Hadoop Yarn - samples
Hi,
I have just installed Hadoop 2.0.5 alpha version. I want to analyse how the Yarn resource manager and node mangers works. I executed the map reduce examples but i want to execute the samples in Yarn. Searching for that but unable to find any.  Please help me.
Thanks,
Manickam P