Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Zookeeper Load Balancing

+
kyletu 2013-01-30, 02:32
+
Saurabh Dutta 2013-01-30, 06:42
+
Matt Wise 2013-01-31, 18:35
+
Matt Wise 2013-01-31, 18:41
+
Saurabh Dutta 2013-01-29, 21:32
Re: Zookeeper Load Balancing
You might consider using the Service-Discovery component of Curator: https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki/Service-Discovery - it uses ZooKeeper to manage services coming and going. It has policies for even distribution among the instances as well.

-JZ