Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Load Balancing

Re: Zookeeper Load Balancing
You might consider using the Service-Discovery component of Curator: https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki/Service-Discovery - it uses ZooKeeper to manage services coming and going. It has policies for even distribution among the instances as well.

-JZ