Kafka, mail # user - Architecture Consulting

+
Guy Doulberg 2012-06-19, 13:12
+
Tim Lossen 2012-06-19, 15:53
‏‏RE: Architecture Consulting
Guy Doulberg 2012-06-19, 20:09
Hןi Tom,
Thanks for you replay,

Do in your implementation you have enrichment process?
If so, how do you perform the enrichment on each of the topics?
Thanks, Guy

‏‏מאת: Tim Lossen [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
‏‏נשלח: ‏‏יום שלישי 19 יוני 2012 18:53
‏‏אל: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
‏‏נושא: Re: Architecture Consulting

well, we decided to go with one topic per game (approach 2),
as there are some consumers which are only interested in data
from a single topic. makes it a bit harder for consumers interested
in processing ALL events though.

not knowing more about your concrete situation, it is difficult
to decide what is better in your case.

cheers
tim

--