Sqoop >> mail # user >> Could not load db driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver

Could not load db driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
Let's continue the conversation at [EMAIL PROTECTED] - please
subscribe to it if you haven't already.

Can you try downloading from
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/jdbc-112010-090769.html?

Regards, Kathleen