Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )

+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 06:19
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 13:18
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 13:44
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 13:51
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 14:09
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-25, 16:40
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 17:15
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 14:54
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 15:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 16:18
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 14:30
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-26, 14:47
RE: GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )
Not sure if these are solo initiatives or those needing assistance. Let me know if it is the latter :)

+
Andres Danter 2013-04-30, 00:03
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-25, 16:37