HBase, mail # user - how do you keep the hbase document correct?

how do you keep the hbase document correct?
周梦想 2012-12-25, 09:15
Hello everyone,

I keep a translation of Chinese version of the HBase official reference
guide document: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html
The translation page is http://abloz.com/hbase/book.html

When I try to keep consistent with the english version, I found it's not
easy. Because the  english version is always changing,
I can't keep it's chapter number, remark number and links correctly.

I'm now using dreamweaver to edit book.html, which is directly downloaded
from apache hbase official refence guide.
Some one can tell me how the author edit the book.html? which tool the
author is using?And how can I update the chapter number correctly with the
english version?

Thanks!

Andy Zhou