HBase, mail # user - question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 06:25
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-04, 08:57
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 09:00
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-04, 10:50
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 06:09
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-05, 06:21
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 07:03
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-05, 07:30
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 07:38
+
Anoop John 2013-07-05, 07:58
+
Anoop John 2013-07-05, 07:55
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 08:01
+
Anoop John 2013-07-05, 08:07
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 08:21
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-04, 09:02
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-04, 09:07
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 09:12
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-04, 06:33
Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 08:50
I looked up the ganglia metrics that I have setup for the cluster (both
HBase and HDFS) and don't see it there. Is it not published to ganglia ?