HBase, mail # user - question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 08:50
I looked up the ganglia metrics that I have setup for the cluster (both
HBase and HDFS) and don't see it there. Is it not published to ganglia ?