Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013

Re: Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013
Hi Venkat,
thank you very much for offering doing the HCatalog presentation! We can definitely do a webex session to join you or anyone else remotely, so I've updated the meetup details and added you as a speaker!

Jarcec