Hadoop >> mail # user >> Simulating cluster config parameters (in local mode)

Simulating cluster config parameters (in local mode)
Hi guys : I need to set a cluster configuration parameter (specifically,
the "mapreduce.job.counters.limit") ....
.... Easy ... right ?

Well.... one problem : I'm running hadoop in local-mode !

So How can I simulate this parameter so that my local mode allows me to use
non-default cluster configruation parameters ?
--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC