Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Where is the location of hive queries

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-06, 16:02
Re: Where is the location of hive queries
the results are not stored to any file .. they are available on console only

if you want to save to the results then write execute your query like hive
-e "query" > file

--
Nitin Pawar
+