Hive, mail # user - Re: Where is the location of hive queries

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-06, 16:02
Re: Where is the location of hive queries
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-06, 16:05
the results are not stored to any file .. they are available on console only

if you want to save to the results then write execute your query like hive
-e "query" > file

--
Nitin Pawar
+