HBase >> mail # dev >> What are your (remaining) problems with Maven?

What are your (remaining) problems with Maven?
Hey guys,

I'm trying to wrap up some more changes to the Maven build for HBase
at the moment. I started the work at the HUG and I'd like to get a
"perfect" system into 0.90. So is there anything else you're missing,
anything that's not working correctly or too slow, undocumented etc.?

There are still a couple of tickets open for Maven and we'll get to
them but are there any other issues? Let us know!

Thanks,
Lars