Pig >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park
Congratulations both of you!
2013/9/12 Prasanth Jayachandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Congratulations both of you!
>
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 4:34 PM, Xuefu Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Many congrats, Rohini and Cheolsoo!
> >

> > On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulation!

> PMC

> >> --
> >> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or
> entity to
> reader
> >> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that
> >> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code

YanBit
[EMAIL PROTECTED]