MapReduce >> mail # dev >> ompression And Decompression

+
Hardeep Saluja 2012-11-14, 11:16
Re: ompression And Decompression
Hi Hardeep,

          I believe by default hadoop is capable of reading your compressed
data from HDFS.
          You NO need to manually do that also there is NO need for another
copy of decompressed data.

Best,
Mahesh Balija.
CalSoft Labs.