HBase >> mail # user >> hbase config problem

Re: hbase config problem
Have you modified any of the files into conf/ ?

Please add your JAVA_HOME setting into conf/hbase-env.sh and retry.

The password issue is related to the passwordless setting, but it should
not be required for the standalone version. We will look at that after you
try again ;)

JM