Pig >> mail # dev >> illustrate

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-02, 13:52
Re: illustrate
Yes, illustrate is still supported. We made lot of improvements in 0.9
in getting it working under more conditions.

Can you forward Allan's question to the list ?

Thanks,
Thejas

On 8/2/12 6:52 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The GSoC project that Allan is working on and that I am mentoring is at the
> point where we are starting to refine things.
> One question Allan asked was about the illustrate command:
> Are we still supporting it?
> If so, is there anybody with experience that could give some suggestions on
> how to do it?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Gianmarco

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-04, 07:22
+
Allan 2012-08-04, 08:01
+
Allan 2012-08-07, 14:34
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-09, 16:01
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-08-10, 07:13
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-12, 09:39