HDFS >> mail # user >> Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

+
Sathish Kumar 2013-05-16, 12:09
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-16, 12:14
Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link
Cloudera Manager installs a tiny agent on each node in the cluster. These agents send their local information to a centralized server which provides a web based access to the administrator.

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/products/cloudera-manager.html is the entry point on cloudera's web site.

Kai

--
Kai Voigt