HBase >> mail # dev >> Error while packaging latest trunk code using assembly

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-08, 06:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-08, 14:05
Re: Error while packaging latest trunk code using assembly
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:55 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I get the following error while trying to package the latest trunk code
> using the assembly command.
> [WARNING] Error injecting:
> org.apache.maven.reporting.exec.DefaultMavenReportExecutor
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sonatype/aether/graph/DependencyFilter
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1836)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forConstructorOf(InjectionPoint.java:245)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl.create(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:99)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createUninitializedBinding(InjectorImpl.java:653)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:863)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBindingRecursive(InjectorImpl.java:790)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:278)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getBindingOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:210)
>         at
>
> com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProviderOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:986)
>
> This fails the packaging process.  And not able to generate the tar ball
> from this.
>
> Regards
> Ram

You using recent mvn version Ram?  Try cleaning your local repo?
St.Ack
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-09, 05:04
+