Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

Uh, actually, one of the test-commit tests failed in my environment.

In TestPigServer:

Testcase: testDefaultPigProperties took 0.033 sec
        Caused an ERROR
null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.pig.test.TestPigServer.testDefaultPigProperties(TestPigServer.java:895)

Something about my environment?