Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hadoop and Hbase site xml

Re: Hadoop and Hbase site xml
Mohit Anchlia 2012-11-13, 05:15
I already have it working using the xml files. I was trying to see what are
the parameters that I need to pass to the conf object. Should I take all
the parameters in the xml file and use it in the conf file?