Hive >> mail # user >> FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask

+
Robin Verlangen 2012-10-29, 12:38
Re: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask
Looks to me the permission issue.

Can you check if the user (which ran the hive query) has write permission
on */user/hive/warehouse/mydatabase.db/mytable?*

--
Chen Song
+