Accumulo, mail # user - du command giving null pointer exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-08-22, 05:44
+
Eric Newton 2013-08-22, 12:59
Re: du command giving null pointer exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Christopher 2013-08-27, 18:41
Tthere is no 1.5.1. To which version are you referring? (use the git
SHA1 if you're not using a released version; if this is the case, it
would also be helpful if you checked the HEAD of that branch to see if
it has already been fixed).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii