Accumulo >> mail # dev >> VFS class reloading?

VFS class reloading?
Maybe I missed something with the switch to the VFS classloader, but does
dynamic loading out of lib/ext no longer work? I had accumulo 1.5 running,
threw an iterator in there, but had to restart tserver to get the new
iterator picked up. Was that an intentional change?