Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Forcing DISCONNECTED event?

+
JL 2012-03-15, 17:41
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-17, 15:57
+
JL 2012-03-15, 17:38
Forcing DISCONNECTED event?
Is there a way of forcing the ZK client to go into CONNECTING state after having reached the CONNECTED state, but without killing the session?
We are aware of the FAQ entry for "Is there an easy way to expire a session for testing?", but that does not achieve what we want as it kills the session.

We'd like to be able to essentially test the sequence of going:

- From CONNECTED to CONNECTING;
- followed by a transition from CONNECTING to CONNECTED.

Thanks,

-Julio
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-03-15, 06:06