HDFS >> mail # dev >> Metrics2 code

Re: Metrics2 code
Hi Andrew, thanks for your reply.

The metrics2 configuration is :
*.sink.ganglia.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.sink.ganglia.GangliaSink31
*.sink.ganglia.period=10
*.sink.ganglia.supportsparse=true
namenode.sink.ganglia.servers=10.232.130.6:8649
datanodenode.sink.ganglia.servers=10.232.130.6:8649
journalnode.sink.ganglia.servers=10.232.130.6:8649

There is @Metric MutableCounterLong bytesWritten attribute in
DataNodeMetrics, which is used to  statistics written bytes per second on
one DataNode, is that right?  If the metric is not divided by 10 and is not
reseted to zero per ten seconds, how does the metric statistics written
bytes per second?
Thanks,
LiuLei