Zookeeper >> mail # user >> lost ZK events across datacenters

Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
Ben,

Some details below.

The call that sets the watcher simple calls getChildren with watcher flag
set to true. The triggering change is that one of the child nodes (which is
ephemeral) is deleted because the creating client is gone.

Thanks,

Jun