HBase >> mail # dev >> Opinions on the 'watcher' script that surrounds launched hbase daemons

+
Stack 2013-06-24, 20:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-06-24, 23:13
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-25, 01:59
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-06-25, 18:18
+
Dave Wang 2013-06-27, 22:37
Re: Opinions on the 'watcher' script that surrounds launched hbase daemons
Our Gregory did it a while back: HBASE-7386  Let me pull it into 0.95....
Thanks all,
St.Ack
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Dave Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 as well.  Should we open a new JIRA to track this work?
>
> - Dave
>

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 on not doing our own.
> >
> > Related is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7334
> >
> > Enis
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:

> > > I agree. Can we handle this there? Point a section of the book on
> > watchers
> > > to it?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Best regards,