Drill, mail # dev - NoSQL Backend and web interface

+
Alexandre BECHE 2013-06-04, 20:04
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-06-04, 20:08
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-05, 15:14
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-05, 17:17
Re: NoSQL Backend and web interface
Alexandre BECHE 2013-06-07, 08:19
Thanks for all this details,

I will have a look in this Phoenix/HBase implemetation.
Then, I will participate to the next Tuesday meeting and I will prepare a
detailed set of requirements to discuss it.

Cheers,
Alex