Drill >> mail # dev >> NoSQL Backend and web interface

Re: NoSQL Backend and web interface
Thanks for all this details,

I will have a look in this Phoenix/HBase implemetation.
Then, I will participate to the next Tuesday meeting and I will prepare a
detailed set of requirements to discuss it.

Cheers,
Alex