Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-07, 23:02
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-07, 23:26
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-07, 23:38
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 04:02
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-08, 15:18
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 22:56
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 23:03
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-10-08, 16:04
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 23:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-09, 00:05
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-09, 04:00
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-09, 04:28
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-09, 23:07
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-10, 02:50
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-12, 03:32
I ran a list of queries in local mode, join, select, limit , group, rank,
they all worked as expected.

I am +1
It would be nice if we can fix the .log thing and one other (if we do
another rc)

There is one long standing bug that I feel I have fixed before.

<configuration>
<property>
  <name>hive.hwi.war.file</name>
  <value>lib/hive-hwi-0.12.0.war</value>
  <description>This sets the path to the HWI war file, relative to
${HIVE_HOME}. </description>
</property>
</configuration>
This should be

/lib/hive-hwi-0.12.0.war

Other then that hive_web interface does work out of the box.

Brock Noland 2013-10-12, 16:33
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-10-12, 16:59
+