Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.4.2 checkout from trunk (installation problem) -sqoop 1.4.1 incompatible with MSSQL Server Connector

Re: Sqoop 1.4.2 checkout from trunk (installation problem) -sqoop 1.4.1 incompatible with MSSQL Server Connector
Hi Victor,

        at org.apache.sqoop.ConnFactory.addManagersFromFile(
> ConnFactory.java:152)
I suspect that the error that you're seeing is a regression of
SQOOP-505. Can you please what the content of your connector file looks
like? For example,

com.microsoft.sqoop.SqlServer.MSSQLServerManagerFactory=/usr/lib/sqoop/lib/sqoop-sqlserver-1.0.jar

Thanks,
Cheolsoo