HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

+
Stack 2012-09-07, 21:30
+
Stack 2012-05-17, 04:04
+
Gaojinchao 2012-05-17, 06:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-05-17, 06:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-17, 05:47
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-17, 05:51
+
Li Pi 2012-05-17, 05:55
+
Jesse Yates 2012-05-17, 06:10
+
Harsh J 2012-05-17, 05:23
Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Liyin Tang
Congratulations!

On May 17, 2012, at 6:04 AM, Stack wrote:

> One of us Liyin!
>
> Keep up the great work.
>
> Add yourself to the pom.xml team section (Don't break the build!).
>
> St.Ack
+
Liyin Tang 2012-05-17, 17:20
+