Avro >> mail # dev >> Branch missing for 1.6

Branch missing for 1.6
Hi,

I'm unable to locate a branch for 1.6 tip under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avro/branches/. Can this please be
published remotely? Or have we decided to stop maintaining branches
and cut new releases off of trunk with tags alone?

The tags on http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avro/tags/ appear perfect,
and am currently relying on tags/release-1.6.3 for my 1.6 tip
reference.

Harsh J
+
Scott Carey 2012-05-08, 16:25