Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

On 05/02/2011 02:33 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> Are you simply asking for someone to go through the 450 odd jiras and
> set 'fix-for' fields?

Every other release we've made is well-correlated with Jira.  It should
not be difficult to achieve that for this one.  We could write a script
to take all 450 bug IDs from the change log and use Jira's command-line
tool to set the "fix-for" to be this 0.20+security release.  Would you
like help with that?

Doug