MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work
Hi
    It really can not downloading dependenes from the https:// URLs.Maybe
it need to setup available Proxy settings.Yet I can
not got the right Proxy URL .so I change to  setup mirror settings in
maven conf/settings.xml :
   <mirror>
           <id>ibiblio.org</id>
           <name>ibiblio Mirror of http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/</name>
           <url>http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2</url>
           <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
           <!-- United States, North Carolina -->
     </mirror>
     <mirror>
         <id>jboss-public-repository-group</id>
         <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
         <name>JBoss Public Repository Group</name>
         <url>http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public</url>

     </mirror>

    then everything goes well. then do what  following the
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment  URL.
     if somebody also wants to checkout the hadoop project source and do
want to working with Hadoop under Eclipse.please setup that
or  contact with me,pleasure to be helpful.
Regards
YouPeng Yang