Flume, mail # user - Host Interceptor

+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 17:15
Re: Host Interceptor
DeCarlo, Thom 2012-12-06, 16:16
Instead of changing the body text in an interceptor, I made a modified BodyTextEventSerializer.java called HeaderAndBodyTextEventSerialzer.java. The only difference, other than the class name, was two lines in the write() function:

  @Override
  public void write(Event e) throws IOException {
    String eString = e.getHeaders() + " ";
    out.write(eString.getBytes());
    out.write(e.getBody());
    if (appendNewline) {
      out.write('\n');
    }
  }

The configuration file then adds the serializer to the sink specification:
agent1.sinks.fileSink-1.sink.serializer = org.apache.flume.serialization.HeaderAndBodyTextEventSerializer$Builder

I should probably move my changes to my own local class, but this works for now.
--
Thom DeCarlo

On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 17:15:06 GMT, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The host interceptor adds the host to the headers, not the body. You'd
> need to create a new one to add it to the event.
>
> Brock
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-06, 16:49