Bigtop, mail # dev - [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.6.0

Re: [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.6.0
Sean Mackrory 2013-02-11, 19:58
+1 (non-committer), with a couple of notes:

- LinkedIn has released Datafu 0.0.8, but the difference on Github does not
appear big so I don't feel strongly either way. If there's no known reason
not to upgrade, I volunteer to do it.

- I'm curious about the status of Giraph 0.2. There hasn't been any
activity on the release Jira (GIRAPH-285) or any relevant mailing list
traffic since October. GIRAPH-392 appears to be the only remaining blocker,
and as that's actually assigned to Roman, I'll also volunteer to help with
that where needed.