Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?

+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 18:00
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 18:19
+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 18:42
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 19:15
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 19:29
+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 22:28
+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-07-19, 21:24
+
jack ma 2013-07-19, 22:32
+
Thawan Kooburat 2013-07-19, 22:49
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-07-19, 18:13
+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-19, 18:21
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-19, 18:26
Re: Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?
Alexander,

I cannot speak to that intelligently. I don't know implementation and
design details well enough. However, a snapshot of this kind, if it is
produced by ZooKeeperServer.takeSnapshot() method, should contain not just
the DataTree content but the sessions too. I am not sure if this covers
ephemeral nodes though but I am pretty sure this is way Zookeeper server
takes snapshots driven by the transaction count.
Regards,
/Sergey

+
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-19, 18:45