Zookeeper >> mail # user >> C-API segfaults on non-existant nodes

+
VHPC 12 2013-08-14, 22:06
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-14, 22:36
Re: C-API segfaults on non-existant nodes
mea culpa - a gdb backtrace showed an issue in the error handling.
Works fine now against the current git-built server as well.

-- Michael