Flume >> mail # dev >> CDH4.1 and Eclipse

Re: CDH4.1 and Eclipse
This has nothing to do with Flume, you've an older version of hadoop installed. One simple google search:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11111624/eclipse-mapreduce-plugin-error-server-ipc-version-7-cannot-cannot-communicate-w

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz