Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-15, 16:19
I have put the votes together in a form of a spreadsheet
  http://tinyurl.com/3j6629h
for the convenience of watching the race.

Statistics fascinates me usually. Stay tuned.
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.