Flume, mail # user - Unable to activate flume-ng-cassandra-sink

+
Jeff Bachtel 2013-01-15, 01:57
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-15, 02:06
+
Jeff Bachtel 2013-01-15, 02:12
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-15, 02:17
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-15, 02:23
+
Jeff Bachtel 2013-01-15, 17:12
Re: Unable to activate flume-ng-cassandra-sink
Brock Noland 2013-01-15, 17:21
Hi,

We haven't documented it yet as it's not in any release. I've been
meaning to do that! :)

I just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1845 for this.

Brock