 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download

I have downloaded the tar and installed it.

I configured snappy on it too ;)

I brought up the region servers one by one very slowly to let them
transition the regions from servers to servers, run few MapReduce
(Rowcounter and custom MR).

I moved regions, merged regions (offline), spitted regions and run
some compaction too and it's all working fine.

JM