HBase >> mail # dev >> A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-07, 18:00
+
Stack 2013-01-07, 19:32
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-07, 19:38
Re: A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}
There are tests writing stuff like
/tmp/..-577547068.TestCP3.1357574431574.jar.crc or
/tmp/..-1797055647.TestCPInvalid.1357574424182.jar.crc as well.

Note the '.' to make them invisible :-)
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> should fix the tests themselves to not
> use the /tmp directory. I guess we can use the ResourceChecker to detect
> and fail those tests.

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-07, 19:48
+