HBase >> mail # dev >> A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}

Re: A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}
There are tests writing stuff like
/tmp/..-577547068.TestCP3.1357574431574.jar.crc or
/tmp/..-1797055647.TestCPInvalid.1357574424182.jar.crc as well.

Note the '.' to make them invisible :-)