Avro >> mail # user >> [ANN] simpleavro (Python)

Re: [ANN] simpleavro (Python)
I think it'd be valuable, yes.

One additional annoyance is that it'd be great if it worked with python 2.4
(since that's what RHEL5/CentOS 5) uses.  You'll find that your code doesn't
(at least, unless you pull in argparse carefully).  Not a big deal,  but an
irritation.

-- Philip