Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 16:54
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-06-12, 23:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-14, 20:17
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-14, 21:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-14, 23:34
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote
>>
>> On the Bigtop side of things, once we have stable Bigtop 0.6.0 platform
>> based on Hadoop 2.0.x codeline we plan to start running the same battery
>> of integration tests on the branch-2.1-beta.
>>
>> We plan to simply file JIRAs if anything gets detected and I will also
>> publish the URL of the Jenkins job once it gets created.
>
> Thanks Roman. Is there an ETA for this? Also, please file jiras with Blocker priority to catch attention.

The build is up and running (and all green on all of the 9 Linux platforms!):
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Hadoop-2.1.0/

The immediate benefit here is that we get to see that the
build is ok on all these Linuxes and all anybody can easily
install packaged Hadoop 2.1.0 nightly builds.

Starting from next week, I'll start running regular tests
on these bits and will keep you guys posted!

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-15, 04:56